If you’re reading this blog, you’re probably interested in North Carolina Appeals. And if you’re interested in North Carolina appeals, you will really be interested in the North Carolina Appellate Practice CLE happening on Friday, March 31!
At this CLE, appellate practitioners will gather from all over the state to learn from current and former judges and seasoned appellate advocates about the latest developments in North Carolina appellate practice and pull back the curtain on often-undiscussed aspects of appellate advocacy. These won’t be mere theoretic musings either. The sessions will be chock full of practical advice on how to take your appellate practice to the next level.
Some of your favorite contributors to this blog will be presenting, along with a host of other accomplished attorneys. Sessions include:
- Recent Updates in NC Appellate Practice and Procedure
- Effective Amicus Advocacy
- Stays and Concurrent Litigation in Trial and Appellate Courts
- Trial and Appellate Counsel Relations
- Preparing for and Succeeding in Oral Argument
- The North Carolina Constitution in Practice
And don’t forget, Thursday, March 30, we’re all gathering at Tobacco Road, Raleigh at 6pm for an evening of food, fellowship, and fun with our fellow appellate friends. More details here. We hope to see you there!